How to Configure Office 365 with iOS (iPhone/iPad)
To configure an Office 365 account for an iOS device, perform the following:
1. Open the device, and then tap the "Settings" application.
2. From the "Settings" menu, tap "Mail", "Contacts", "Calendars".
3. Specify email type: click "Exchange" or "Microsoft Exchange."
**Note: With an old account configured in your device, remove it before adding the new service.
4. Enter your email address and password, and then tap "Next".
5. Enter the exchange server information.
Domain: enter your domain name
Tap "Next" to verify settings.
6. Please wait while your device verifies the server settings. Everything will be green with a check. Tap "Save", in the top right corner, to complete the setup.