How activate iPhone / iPad with Microsoft Exchange Active Sync
1. Turn the iPhone ON and tap Settings on the iPhone home screen.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
5. Enter the accounts settings
6. Server: exg6.exghost.com
7. Domain: you can leave blank
8. Username: Your email address
9. Password: Your password
11. SSL: Check for secure connection
12. Tap Save.
13. Once the initial authentication is complete, select ON for Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
14. When you are done, tap Save.
M6iT Support Services