- From the Finder, hit Command+K.
- Enter the following path: smb://IPaddressOrHostname/foldername and click ‘Connect'.
- The drive is now mounted but will disappear after reboot, but follow the next steps for persistence.
- Enter into System Preferences by clicking on the Apple icon and select system preferences.
- Click on ‘Accounts’.
- Click on “Login Items”.
- Click on the + button to add another login item.
- Locate the network drive you previously mounted and click “Add”.
- Exit out of System Preferences.
To connect to a network location in Mac OS X Print
Modified on: Wed, 8 Jan, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.