This instruction is for Microsoft Office 365.
For to change your email password under Enterprise Exchange, please visit the following link: http://support.m6it.com/support/solutions/articles/1000226832-changing-email-password-in-appriver
Step by step in changing your Office 365 Email Password.
1. Go to https://portal.microsoftonline.com
2. Enter your Office 365 email address and password, then click Sign In.
3. Click on the Gear icon in the upper right-hand corner, then click Office 365 Settings.
4. On the Office 365 Settings page click Password to navigate to the Change Password page.
5. On the Change Password page you can simply enter your current password in the Old Password field then enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
6. Once you have entered the old password and the new password click Save.
Note: By default strong passwords are required in Office 365. This means that the passwords must be between 8 and 16 characters and include three of the following four options.