How to clear cookies in Chrome
Modified on: Mon, 1 Jun, 2015 at 1:40 PM
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser on your PC or Mac computer.
- Go to "Tools" in the top menu bar and select "Options" if you are using a PC. Mac users should go to "Chrome" in the menu bar and select "Preferences."
- Click on the "Under the Hood" tab at the top of the window.
- Press the "Content Settings" button.
- Navigate to the "Cookies" tab in the pop-up window.
- Hit the button labeled "Show cookies and other site data."
- Click on the "Remove All" button and then hit "Close" to return to the main Chrome window. All website cookies have now been cleared.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.