- Double click on the email message so that it is opened in its own window.
- On the Message tab, in the Options section there is a little button with an arrow in it. Click on it and you have the message options menu with the internet headers in the bottom section.
- This will bring up the Message Options window. The last component of this is the Internet Headers.
- Right-click inside the headers and choose Select All, then right-click again and choose Copy the content.
Outlook 2013 and 2016
Open the message in its own window.
On the File tab, select Properties.
- Header information appears in the Internet headers box.