View Full Headers in Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Right-click (or ctrl-click) the message in your Inbox or other folder (do not open the message).
- From the menu that appears, select View Source.
- Copy the content of the source and email it to us.
View Full Headers in Outlook 2010 for PC
- Double click on the email message so that it is opened in its own window.
- On the Message tab, in the Options section there is a little button with an arrow in it. Click on it and you have the message options menu with the internet headers in the bottom section.
- This will bring up the Message Options window. The last component of this is the Internet Headers.
- Right-click inside the headers and choose Select All, then right-click again and choose Copy the content.
View Full Headers in Outlook 2013-2016 for PC
- Open the message in its own window.
- On the File tab, select Properties.
- Header information appears in the Internet headers box.