How to Configure an iOS Device for Exchange
This procedure is applicable for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.) running iOS 6 or higher. The screenshots shown below were taken from an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.0.2. Other devices will be similar.
1. From the home screen, tap "Settings".
2. Tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap "Exchange".
5. Type in the Email address, Password, Description (optional) and tap "Next". Note that the description labels the account on the device and is not visible to anyone else.
6. The device will attempt to complete the account setup automatically.
7. Choose the Exchange services to synchronize. If prompted, tap "Keep on My iPhone". Note that other types of iOS devices will display similar confirmation notices.
If data is stored in the device's local address book and calendar, those options will be turned off by default. Local data can be enabled, but a pop-up will appear prompting if the user wants to delete the local data because it may result in duplicate contacts or events. Unless the user is sure they don't need this information, the "Keep on My iPhone" option should be chosen.
8. The account is now added!