- Click on the "Apple" symbol on the upper left of the Desktop.
- Click on "System Preferences," then open "Printer & Scanners"
- Click on the "Lock" Icon located at the bottom left (located below the plus/minus sign). Enter the local administrator credentials to unlock it (this will allow you to add and remove printers).
- Click on the "+" at the bottom of the Printers pane to add a printer.
- Click the "Default" button. OSX will display a list of all available printers.
Select the printer you want to install and click "Add"
Modified on: Thu, 12 Mar, 2015 at 4:57 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.