Set the clock on your computer
You can change the clock's time and time zone following the instructions below.
- Start button / Control Panel /Click “Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Date and Time.
- Click the Date and Time tab, and then click Change date and time.
“If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.”
- In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, and change the time accordingly.
- When done, click OK.
- To change the time zone, click Change time zone.
- In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click OK.
- If your time zone observes daylight saving time and you want your computer's clock to be adjusted automatically when daylight saving time changes, make sure the Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time check box is selected.
- Click OK.